Re: [NTLK] Taking Newton to "Integrating Mac OS X on Campus"!

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:32:59 PDT

On 5/28/03 7:34 AM, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes. If you've already got a machine w/ OS X, practice setting the thing up
> w/ some of the recent Newt-OSX developments we've all seen on this list.
> (I'm sure there's folks here who'd be willing to help.) Then just show the
> Apple reps how well it works.
>
> - Eric.

Yes!

That was one of my goals here today, was to figure what all OS X programs
work well with the Newton. I haven't really messed with any other than
Newtorage, but that was even running in "Classic", so it doesn't count.

What all do I need to start fooling with? nSync (NewtSync)?

And that other group of programs that Paul and some others were working on?
(escale or something)?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html