Re: [NTLK] Newton Formulas

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 07:24:09 PDT

Quoting "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net>:

> And the lack of almost any intelligible English in your reply also
> illustrates the difficulty of such a guide, I'd guess... :-)

Well, you need to be able to write some NewtonScript. There's no getting
around that. If you don't know it, then learn. Grab the HTML version of
Programming Newton for Mac or Win and go through it. Look at code examples:
there's tons from Apple, and in UNNA.

If you're not a programmer, there's not much you can do about it...

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html