Re: [NTLK] eMate Memory Expansion

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:42:24 PDT

In case David is reading this, can you tell us how many people have
reacted so far and how many you would need for a run?

Robert Benschop

About 10 people so far. I need at least 125+ to make it worhwhile. Remember, this is a multilayer board which increases the cost over a double sided board.

Also, I have a million projects I must attend to, not all Newton related. I have to be 'convinced' to divert my attention.

I have a partial layout done but I won't spend anymore time on it unless demand is high enough. I hope you all understand.

And while I am holding the mike, the next batch of SER-001's will be available very soon. Don't miss the boat!!!

Regards,

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html