[NTLK] It's time to say Goodbye to My Little Green Friend

From: Michael Lutz (wcmlutz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 19:24:26 PDT

Newton Messagepad 2000 upgraded to 2100 with the Original Box

includes:

• Battery Holder
• Serial dongle
• Original 9 W AC power supply
• Pretec 33.6 modem with dongle
• 3-Com Etherlink III Lan PC Card with dongle
• 4 MB Pretec Linear Flash Card
• Macintosh Serial Cable
• PC Serial Cable
• PC card slot insert
• Eagle Creek padded carry case
• Write Right Screen Protector
• Original Newton Manuals
• Manuals for all the software below

Software
• Newton Windows Install Disks
• Newton Macintosh Install Disks
• ProCalc EX for Mac Disks
• The Writestuff Mac Install Disks
• Merlin and Wordsleuth Mac Install Disks
• Lunar Lander Pro Mac and PC Install Disks
• Quickfigure Pro 3.1 for Mac and PC Install Disks
• Sub Patrol for Mac and PC Install Disks

I am the original owner. I have used it sparingly. The Backlight still
works good and there are no scratches on the screen. I would like to see
if anyone is interested before I list it on Ebay. It is time for my
little green friend to go.

Thanks,

Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html