Re: [NTLK] Moving data from card to card?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 10:04:52 PDT

I had to do this a couple of years ago. I tried
inserting both cards and moving packages manually, but
that didn't work too well. I eventually had to do it
via a backup. One of the few times I connected my Newt
to a computer. I used Basilisk and created a backup of
the card. Then restored the backup to the new card.
This worked and was quite flawless. btw, I did this
via ethernet connected to a Windows 2000 machine
runnning Basilisk.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Bob Dawson <bdawson_at_affinitygroup.com> wrote:
> I have a 8 mgbt card and a 32 mgbt card. The 8 is
> the old one and I want to
> move all the data from the 8 to the 32. What's the
> best way to accomplish
> that?
>
> Thanks,
> --bd--
>
> Bob Dawson

=====
- Albert Einstein's last words were in German. Since the attending
nurse did not understand German, his last words will never be known.