Re: [NTLK] Works

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:06:21 PDT

I don't have any Works docs yet. I had just switched off the default store
being my 64mb CF card w/adapter via ATA Support. I tried resetting the card
as default store, but still got the error. Then I unmounted and removed the
card, and Works opened OK.

Do I need to pull everything off the card and re-partition it?

Thanks,
Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC