[NTLK] Need more storage space! :)

From: Doctor Clu (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 22:12:58 PDT

    So gang, what is the skinny these days?

    If I go the linear flash route, what is the prices of flash cards beyond
32 meg? (Heard of a 92 meg Linear flash.. where can you get that?)

    If I go the ATA route, what works reliably and what is the ceiling (and
how much will it cost me)?

    I'm looking at the iPod and going "Dang! They have space!" And
realizing that with a little more storage, the Newton would totally romp.

    Anyway, Linear or ATA.. what are the options with the two of them?

    Doctor Clu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html