Re: [NTLK] Newton MP stuff!

From: Dylan Stewart (rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 01:08:19 PDT

> I was cleaning out the storage room @ the Firehall today, when I came
> across a few of the boxes that our Message pads came in (we are currently
> using 25 2100's in service) There is a small plastic ziplock parts bag
that
> has the little round button that should have an apple on it, but these
have
> little newton logos ?? Also, there are a bunch of back door clips (
about
> 30 pair ) rubber feet , I/O port doors and Screen cover doors ! Is there
> market for these things or should I just toss them in the dumpster ?

Why bother tossing them in the dumpster? You could mail them to me and I
would happily toss them in the dumpster for you! If you replace "toss" with
"sell" and "in the dumpster" with "to NewtonTalkers", that is.

I don't really need any parts, but those Newton logo badges sound cool.

 Dylan Stewart AC5ZH

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html