Re: [NTLK] Recherche newton 2100 neuf sous blister si possible

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 12:22:56 PDT

Sherlock translation from french to english...

Hello,
I am in the search of a newton messagepad 2100 nine in his
packing of origin (if possible). It can be used, my interest is to
have them one, which approaches the nine as much as possible. I hope
that some can read this message and to answer it.

Thank you.

Pretty cool, I don't understand the translation of neuf to nine or the
reference "have them one." I am guessing that's a reference to the quality
grade of the Newt he is interested in.

On 5/31/03 1:10 PM, "nicholas volodimer" <volodimer_nicholas_at_msn.com> wrote=
:

> Bonjour,
>=20
> Je suis =E0 la recherche d'un newton messagepad 2100 neuf dans son emballag=
> d'origine (si possible).
> Il peut avoir =E9t=E9 utilis=E9, mon int=E9r=EAt est d'en avoir un, qui se rapproch=
> le plus possible du neuf.
> J'esp=E8re que certain peuvent lire ce message et y r=E9pondre.
>=20
> Merci.

--=20
Chip Matteson