Re: [NTLK] [OT] Loss of DVD

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 23:34:55 PDT

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 19:25 Europe/Amsterdam, Victor Rehorst
wrote:
> 1) You need a DVD drive to read DVDs. If you don't have one, you're
> not going
> to be reading or converting them. Look at www.dvdrhelp.com for an
> incredible
> amount of info about converting video on a computer.
>
> 2) Please don't post such blatantly off-topic questions like this.
> It's rude
> to the 1900+ people who are expecting NewtonTalk.

Don't really want to start another thread on OT but since the message
was clearly labeled as such and the answer was given within one post it
doesn't really seem to bother anyone.
Moreover Bograt has been a member that has contributed a lot, weren't
we always less strict in that case?

The recent OT about which electricity current could hurt you (I think,
tried NOT to read it) seemed much further off...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html