Re: [NTLK] word count in notepad?

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 10:28:33 PST

* James Johnston <jimthej_at_mac.com> [ 2 Nov 2003 10:23]:
> If you have a way to export to NewtWorks or Availworks, there is a word
> count option there.

Well, yeah, I saw that. But then I'd either have to write in NewtWorks
(which doesn't appeal to me as its pen input isn't as good as Notes) or
I'd have to export to do the word count anyway... at which point I might
as well just export it to my computer, since I'll be doing that anyway
to put it online.

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project