[NTLK] lost my 2100... if you see it lol

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 00:58:28 PST

Hi,

I went shopping this morning, left my newton 2100 at the grocery store. Of
course it wasn't there when I went back 15 minutes later.

I live in Bremen Germany, so if anyone sees or hears of a newt 2100 with 2 meg
and 4 meg memory cards being sold in the next week or so it might well be mine.

Meanwhile, off to scour ebay for the next month. *Sigh

Why can't people be honest?