[NTLK] 32 mb card error -10615

From: Eric Wheetley (wheetley_at_slu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 11:01:39 PST

Hey all,

I haven't been active on the list in a while... I have been reading the
digests though. (and using my Newt every day)
I saw in the archives that a (-10615) error with a PCMCIA card is
pretty much the final word on that card.

I just wanted to check one more time and make sure that there is no
hope of recovering the data off that card before I give up.
Also, will the card work if I reformat, or is it toast?

I haven't backed up in a ridiculously long time. My 2100 or my 32 mb
Pretec card have never failed me... until this past weekend... bummer!

Thanks
eric

________________
Eric Wheetley
Senior Systems Analyst
Health Communication Research Laboratory
Saint Louis University
3545 Lafayette Ave
Salus Center, Room 406A
Saint Louis, MO 63104