Re: [NTLK] question on notes and newtonworks export/import...

From: NewtonGuy (newtonpad_at_alltel.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 18:58:55 PST

Just use NCU to import the Note or Newtonworks document to your Mac PC
or Windows PC. Import them as an rtf file. You will need to use Clarus
Works or Word to opwn them. Appleworks may also work. TextEdit on OS X
will not work the imported file will show up missing info. I used this
method to import a drawing my father made on my Newton before he passed
away.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html