Re: [NTLK] 48418 error

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 07:35:59 PST

Thanks for the info. I did not have a backup yet.... I know, I should but
figured I would wait till I had everything on it before I did that. Found
Cardfile and deleted it and rebeamed everything from the 2100, working fine
so far (a bit better than half done right now), and deleted birthday
reminder so should not have any more problems. So far I really like the
Emate though I find the volume on it is not as high as the 2100 so alarms,
especially if they are set to beep once) are easy to miss.

I know about the searchable error list just thought it would be nice to have
a printed list.

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100, Emate