[NTLK] Possibly dumb Courier questions.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 14:33:02 PST

        Recently I was forwarded a report called "Paper to PDA" by
PARC, which goes into a method of presenting text that is platform
independent by in essence digitizing each word in an etext as a
separate object. (The paper is at
www2.parc.xerox.com/istl/projects/ubitext/icpr02.pdf.) Is this
something that Courier would be good at displaying?
        Additionally, the article mentions an off-line HTML reader
for the palm named Plucker (at www.plkr.org) that seems to resemble
either NewtScape or Courier. As I'm not a browser expert, does this
mean that text converted to Plucker format would be readable on the
Newton? Thanks!

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net