[NTLK] Newton Enhancements and Apps - Ethereal?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 12:06:48 PST

>From: "David M. Ensteness" <denstene_at_mac.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton Enhancements and Apps?
>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:22:23 -0600
>
>[...]
>
>I am very interested in any network evaluation apps, stuff you might
>use to scan network cables and such.

There's NetNames and Nettest, that's all as far as I know. Should be at
UNNA, if not, drop me a mail.

Would be cool if there'd be a port of Ethereal or some other diagnostic
modern age-marvel. Maybe there's stuff like this in the Waba-world, anybody
aware of something in that department?

Cheers,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html