[NTLK] FS: Newton 2000u(2100) + keyboard + keyspan...

From: Ravindra Mohabeer (mohabeer_at_yorku.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 18:38:49 PST

Hi,

I've been forced to reconsider my Newton again...mounting debts mean
sacrifices.

Newton Message Pad 2000 u (2000 body, upgraded motherboard) - very slight
scuffing on the screen that doesn't effect the use AT ALL.
Newton 2000 motherboard (pulled for the upgrade by J&K Sales)
NEWLY Re-celled rechargeable battery that work 2 times as well as original -
just done a month or so ago
AC Adapter
Original aluminum stylus
Newton serial dongle
Newton Keyboard - full size, fully functioning
Keyspan twin serial adapter USA-28 - to connect to a USB Mac or PC
An extra stylus (if I can find it, dammit)

I'm asking $250cdn for the package (about $175 USD).

I'll do my best to respond in this forum, or email me directly for a quicker
response mohabeer_at_yorku.ca

Ravi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html