Re: [NTLK] e-Mate for sale in Phoenix...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 19:52:16 PST

Hi Woo,
Sorry for the long delay in the reply. No, the emate is still here, in
daily use. Had it hooked up to the appletalk-to-ethernet box and sent
my homework to my printer with it. Love it lots. Money remains tight.
Bills went into 2 months behind. But, I said i wouldn't put it on eBay,
I would give the group the first opportunity.. got no favorable
replies, etc. so I just gave up and decided to do without, etc. things
aren't yet in the clear. The eMate remains up for sale to the group..

Timothy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html