Re: [NTLK] Menu items in Newton movies

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 04:49:49 PST

The icon is for K-2 Consultants 5 Minute Clinical Consults. It is a medical
book of some renown. It has many different diagnoses, the differential
diagnosis for the condition, and the medical work-up that one needs to
accomplish to cinch the diagnosis. Pretty handy!

By the way, I am a family physician. I use mine all the time.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html