Re: [NTLK] outlink-lookout-cadenza

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 17:49:00 PST

Cadenza is PC only, and it can serve many functions. It can supposedly even install packages. But if you're looking for calendaring connectivity between Lotus Notes on the Mac and the Newton, one possibility is through a product called LipSync from www.kissworks.com

LipSync synchronizes Lotus Notes calendaring only, and it synchronizes with iCal (it can also act as a conduit to iSync). So theoretically it's possible to sync from Notes to iCal with LipSync, and then go from iCal to the Newton with NewtSync. I'm anxious to try this myself, but I must first convince my system administrator to open the appropriate port for me to replicate onto my Mac.

Good luck.

_ Seth

<<