Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #598

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 17:30:23 PST

> Are you connecting to NCU with Appletalk? I haven't been able to get
> that to work. I can connect with Escale over TCP/IP no problem.

Yeah I use appletalk and NCU to install packages and do backups over
airport. Works without a hitch and always has. Escale has always given
me problems so I avoid it. The only problems I have with NCU is I
occasionally have to use packager to get it to recognize newton
packages.

As for my internet connection on the newt, I use my iMac as a software
basestation, and I suppose I must have changed something in my airport
setup that has thrown the newt off. I'll just have to keep playing with
it.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html