[NTLK] Good News for Out of Pocket Users!

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 06:57:49 PST

This would be nice, I'd use my Newton more if I had my company's expense
report formatted and printable. I bought O-o-Pocket because their Gulliver
program was so good, and it linked to o-o-pocket. But I never used it.
Allen

>From: David Abramowitz <david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net>
>Subject: [NTLK] Good News for Out of Pocket Users!
>Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:51:08 -0500

>For those using the expense reporting program "Out of Pocket", I have
>some good news. First, a little history:

<snip>

>This will allow me to change the template to match my new
>form. I would also assume it will allow me to perhaps provide the same
>service to those that want custom expense reports as per their
>company's template as well, which would be great, and I'd love to do
>it.

>I await the code, and will keep the list posted. For me, this returns
>so much of what I used every day on the Newt... :)

>- Dave

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
the presence of known computer viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre. However, it is still recommended that you use
local virus scanning software to monitor for the presence of viruses.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html