Re: [NTLK] NewtSync on Panther?

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 20:32:06 PST

i'm having the same problem exactly in panther. i tried opening the
port 15552 on my firewall and also turning off my firewall. i'm using
a wireless connection. a 2100 messagepad, OSX10.0.3,
can connect to computer using escale no problem and am able to connect
to internet using newtscape, courier and the new newtchat.

please help.
martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug
http:lanug.org