[NTLK] Introduction and question about eMate connectivity

From: Karl Miller (spcmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 15:29:32 PST

Hello!

I recently just joined the NewtonTalk group, and I
wanted to introduce myself. My name is Karl and I am
31 years old and currently stationed at Ft. Lewis WA
where I work as a microbiologist. I have been a
Mac/Apple freak since my parents bought me a //c
oh-so-many years ago. Currently, I have on top of a
decent Mac collection (iMac, Mac Classic), an OMP and
an eMate. I am trying to figure out how to connect my
eMate to my IBM (s)Tinkpad R31 so that I can transfer
files back and forth. I don't have the CD that the
eMate originally came with, so I don't have the
connectivity utilities. I am at a complete loss on
both the software and hardware side.

Any guidance anyone can offer will be cheerfully
accepted.

Thank you.

Karl.

=====
"Individual Freedom Within Spiritual Bounds"