Re: [NTLK] NewtChat Works! (Seale Computing)

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 08:36:39 PST

Hi Greg,

I remember you getting frustrated over Sealie's lack of response after
you gave them payment and didn't receive a registration code for another
of their products over on the Usenet boards. I, too, am kind of
interested in purchasing software from them, but have been holding off
until I can see how your situation is resolved. Hopefully, Brian will
respond directly, or some others who have bought software successfully
from Sealie will chime in.

Having said that, I also remember you said you were having trouble with
your e-mail at one point. Could there still be a problem on that end?
(That is, maybe they e-mailed you the registration code, but for some
reason it didn't get to you?) If others have successfully registered
products at Sealie, that might be the most likely explanation.

At any rate, I'm glad you finally made it over to NewtonTalk. I
generally don't feel comfortable posting on Usenet (too much potential
for spam). Hope you get things resolved quickly!

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html