Re: [NTLK] Hi gang! Is there anyone who ca&

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 18:08:23 PST

You did read that the freeze/thaw script you have to
manually define the files that are going to be acted
on by putting the file name in the script it's self,
right?
You need to modify the script to freeze and thaw those
files that you want.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Matthew Reidsma <matthew_at_reidsrow.com> wrote:

> On Monday, November 17, 2003, at 06:33 PM, Ed Kummel
> wrote:
> > You will need to scroll down the page and view the
> listings that way. I
> > get them into my newt by emailing them to myself.
> Then I copy and
> > paste them into Dashboard.
> >

> I tried this method, and the script for getting
> package names does not
> work. It claims to compile fine, but when I run the
> script, I get an
> error (-48807: Undefined variable) The Freeze/Thaw
> script will not
> compile either by pasting the text in from an email,
> from an imported
> Note or Newtonworks file, or by manually entering
> the code. Anyone had
> any luck with these scripts since this discussion
> was brought up? I'm
> trying to decide if it is my Newt or the scripts. My
> TimeTrax scripts
> and insert scripts seem to work just fine. It is
> only these two (the
> most useful of the batch, of course. :) )
>
> Amy help is appreciated.
>
> Matthew

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100