[NTLK] New Lease on Life

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 04:05:29 PST

   My Newton 2000 handheld computer has been through natural disasters, to work constantly, dropped, held often, and wore out to the point the lettering could no longer be seen, parts of the case were coming off, the power supply door snapped off, ect ect... Had my Newton since 1997.

     And just yesterday I transferred my Newton to a new shell and gave a new screen protector!

     It's AAALLLIIIIIIIVVVEEEE!! It lives with a new body Egor!

     (It's a geek thing, but nice having something you've used faithfully for five years suddenly take on new life.)

Greg Goodwin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html