Re: [NTLK] Looking for a simple countdown timer

From: Steve Weyer (saweyer_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 05:53:04 PST

several people mentioned my "Ellie's Countdown" application; I've
written several versions of this for different languages/platforms so
don't recall specific Newton version details. you can probably set a
single event of your own, or go into the NewtonScript (or Waba) source
and add many events.
    http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/#CountDown

the "Big" app (Big Countdown) was done by Sean Luke not me.
        http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/projects/

there's also "time to go reading" app by Paul Sheldon that has some
stopwatch capabilities.
        http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/newtpkgs.htm#Sheldon

Steve
weyer_at_kagi.com
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/

p.s. if any of you like crosswords and also have other platforms
(Symbian, Zaurus, Windows, Macintosh, J2ME phones) and would be
interested in my CrozzWord application:
        http://communicrossings.com/
(I had considered a Newton version, but Waba was incomplete, and I
couldn't really justify effort for a NewtonScript port with XWord buddy
already avail).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html