Re: [NTLK] MP 130 vs. MP 120

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 11:23:33 PST

>From: Brian Middleton <brian_at_shelflife.com>
>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:44:16 -0800
>
>I'm new here. Don't even have a Newton yet. I'm about to buy a MP130
>and was just wondering
>
>Can't wait to get my Newt. Not even sure what I will do with it yet..

Well, if you do not happen to have a smartphone device or Palm
already, it will take over your life completely ;)
Seriously, I once started out with a MP130, and even got me another
one after buying my first 2100 because I missed it.
It has the perfect form-factor, its lasts forever with new
batteries... it's cuddly-wuddly... you can do the most impressive
lid-close-flapping ever... it is really nice.
As the others stated already, the 130 also has serious advantages
compared to the 120.

Oliver :)

--
The thing is, it's very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better.

							Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html