Re: [NTLK] IrOBEX

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 11:37:25 PST

No error messages. The Newt would just sit 'waiting for sender' even
though the IrDA symbol on my phone was indicating data transfer.

Thanks
Dave

On Thursday, Nov 20, 2003, at 14:14 Canada/Eastern, Eckhart Köppen
wrote:

> Do you get any error message on the Newton side? It seems that the
> older Nokias use smaller receive buffers, and that is not handled
> properly by Neo. I'm working on Neo & Blunt at the time and wanted to
> fix this anyway.
>
> Eckhart

Why do I use a Mac vs. a Wintel box ... it's simple, I get more done in
less time. It's taken you 3 sec to read this, don't you Wintel users
need to run a virus scan or Windows update now?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html