Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #614

From: james brosche (jbrosche_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 16:46:10 PST

Stu Guthrie writes: Could please tell me what the latest news with an
Apple tablet notebook computer

In the thurs or friday addition or the seattle pi, there was an article
about the lack of success of the tablet pc. No one is buying them.
people still prefer the small device like palm (or Newton) or they want
a laptop which can do it all. At my favorite store in Portland, OR,
Macforce, they have a old apple tablet mac. even apple was in that
game for awhile, but it didnt sell then either.

On Nov 22, 2003, at 3:38 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Stu Guthrie writes: Could please tell me what the latest news with an
> Apple tablet notebook computer is?
"The real difficulty in changing any enterprise lies not in developing
new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones."
John Maynard Keynes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html