Re: [NTLK] Newt Tools loading

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 08:38:39 PST

on 23/11/03 9:12 AM, John Derbyshire at johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com wrote:
> I ran Norton on the floppy and there were any number of major
> problems on the disk, so will contact SAS.
    I think PackTool is part of NewtTools from Ascribe and I think they're
long gone.
    Your problem might also be another package or store that has become
corrupt. PackTool searches the Newt and loads info about all packages on
startup. Hitting a bad package might also cause the problem you describe.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html