Re: [NTLK] eMate Screen Cable cloned?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 12:33:01 PST

Woody,

That is why it would be good if PCBman would make them, once set up I would
think it would be easy to make more down the road. Seems to be more EMates
available now than I have seen before which means the demand should be
higher also. Is it possible to reroute the cable so the sprint could not hit
it? I have only seen pictures so not sure if that is an option but it seems
to me that I would not want a cable that close to a hinge etc.

Larry Z