Re: [NTLK] Looking for a simple countdown timer

From: Anton Aylward (anton_at_the-wire.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 20:13:22 PST

While on the subject ...

I see things "sort-of" like this art Radio Shack, with display about the
size of the Newton. Backlit displays with BIG NUMERALS and multi-mode
display that fill in calendar, timers, temperature, weather and such.

A BIG CLOCK for the Newton with a landscape display and options for
things like seconds, day/date/calendar would be a useful basic display.

Not least of all, if the option has a "keep backlight on" I can leave it
beside the bed and use as a clock instead of buying one from Radio
Shack.

--
Anton Aylward <anton_at_the-wire.com>
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html