Re: [NTLK] os1.3 and NewTen

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 11:25:30 PST

Uhm, since I was shouting congratulations ... it was sorta the point.
Also the rest of my point was in lower case because well, after being
excited for the success of another Newton user there was no reason to
be so noisy.

But, I am happy for the new way to change upper and lower case so
thanks.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html