Re: [NTLK] Chronicle Poll: Only 2% for Newton!?

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 08:10:52 PST

The only problem is if we can vote multiple times what makes you think
they're not doing the same for the other computers as well. I agree that the
perhaps the Altair or the Osborne may well have been important in their day
however I don't think this list fairly represents all computers. There are
many other important ones that are not mentioned here (Atari, Amiga, ZX81,
VIC20, Texas instruments, etc)