Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 09:43:15 PST

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 9:06 AM, Luiz Petroni wrote:
> BTW, how long should a good 2100mAh last with Newton (average)?

Forever...if you keep recharging them ;-)

4x2100mAh in my Newton 120 last me 4-7 days depending on use, sometimes
longer. I see about a 10% loss per day.

The best part of putting NiMH in a Newton is having a charging station or
charging adapter. Even though the NiMH won't (and shouldn't) charge, the
Newton sees them as Alkalines and just supplies power, saving your charged
batteries for when you don't have the power adapter connected. They seem
like they last forever.

Ron

--
Sent using Cyberdog OpenDoc Transport for MacOS
--
   |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
Fetch...Send...Stay... "Good Boy!"