Re: [NTLK] battery util

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 23:10:35 PST

Hey folks.
I found that I had a copy of Nick's Soft-charge on my
Newton download page:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
Scroll down till you see the link titled "Nick's
Soft-charge" The file is named: softc_us.pkg. It's
only 7k in size.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Len Cole <leonard.cole_at_verizon.net> wrote:

> has anyone tried the logictools.de URL since it
> was posted Friday? I keep getting "server not
> found".
>

> On November 29 2003, Roman Pixell <roman_at_pixell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >ive got ... download from www.logictools.de)
> >/ Æ

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100