[NTLK] New Interstate eMate battery for my girl

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 12:15:36 PDT

Hello All,
My new battery just arrived from Interstate and it is charging in my
voluptuous green newt as we speak . . . ur I mean type. Now all I need
to make her complete is that little tiny upgrade card that is currently
being shaped and moulded somewhere deep in the labs of PCBman. And then
I will finally have the final piece I need to RULE THE WORLD! (muuhaha)

Um I mean . . . sorry I was thinking out loud again, I mean typing out
loud. Really I am just a simple little Web designer trying to eek out a
living. Honest I have no intentions of ruling the world. Now everybody
move along there is nothing to see here.

I'll just sit here silently and watch the amber light until it turns
green.

Good Day
Jim S.
Mentally surmising my kingdom. (Whoa! I didn't know I owned one of
those.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html