Re: [NTLK] Should I send it back or . . .

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 22:11:20 PDT

on 01/10/03 23:20, Jim Siburt at jsiburt_at_mac.com wrote:

> Well the battery is new and has been charging for 8 hours. The battery
> meter still says waiting and no change has occurred. I even did a hard
> reset which wiped everything . . . everything. I even tried the charger
> for my Zaurus which is 13W and nothing.
>
> I'm going to leave it on charge over night. Maybe a miracle will occur.
> ; (

The battery might not be good, after all... For those in the knowing, is
there any electronic circuit to regulate the charge for the battery, in the
battery?

-Laurent.

featurectomy /fee`ch*r-ek't*-mee/ n.: The act of removing a feature from a
program. Featurectomies come in two flavors, the `righteous' and the
`reluctant'. Righteous featurectomies are performed because the remover
believes the program would be more elegant without the feature, or there is
already an equivalent and better way to achieve the same end. (Doing so is
not quite the same thing as removing a misfeature.) Reluctant featurectomies
are performed to satisfy some external constraint such as code size or
execution speed.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html