Re: [NTLK] Tungsten T3

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 07:52:26 PDT

> Subject: [NTLK] Tungsten T3
> From: Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br>
>
> Did someone have time to check this one:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/pebq
>
> A Palm with a bigger screen.
> With 400MHz and 64MB onboard.
> 2 expansion slots
> Bluetooth
> Full color display
> With the stretched display open it measures 4.8in.

One expansion "slot"; the other is the plug on the bottom of the unit.

I plan replacing my VisorPhone when one of the units have all the following:
1) latest Palm OS (5+)
2) fast processor
3) Bluetooth
4) Wi-Fi
5) phone
6) camera
Maybe 7) GPS

Sony has units with 1-4, Palm has units with 1&4 or 2&3 or 1&5; Handspring
(or is it PalmSprings?) has units with 1&5, or soon to be 1,2,5&6.

I suppose the new HandSpring Treo 600 is close, as I can add BlueTooth and
WiFi via cards. However as only one card can be in at a time I'd still have
to swap cards if I wanted to connect to our WiFi network or to access a
BlueTooth GPS unit.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html