Re: [NTLK] Those §$%

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 02:52:58 PDT

>I have to say that I love the fact that all these years later, we still
have Newbies. This machine we all know >and love is so damn good that
people are still coming. That is great! Welcome Newbies! --Barry

Cheers Barry and thanks for the welcome! Just you wait and see what typical
newbie-questions this here greenhorn (get it? get it? *grin*) will cough up.

Stuff like: Anybody got a copy of ScratchPad 2.0 by Matt Spolin you could
mail me? I searched Unna.org (which contains other stuff by Matt), I
searched at Archive.org for the original homepage (not archived), I asked
people who linked it from their website, I mailed to Matts mailaddress (no
worky) - all to no avail.

Best wishes,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html