Re: [NTLK] Bobby source?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 19:27:00 PDT

on 03/10/03 21:13, steve.glass_at_optusnet.com.au at
steve.glass_at_optusnet.com.au wrote:

> Further to my query of the other day, does anyone know where/if the
> source code for the Bobby Lantern test program is available?

I'm not sure what is the "Bobby Lantern test program", but did you check in
the "NewtonDev" archive on UNNA, in the development section? If it's not in
there, then I'm afraid it was never publicly released...

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html