Re: [NTLK] Serial /USB/Hub

From: Alex (lexxel_at_sent.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 08:49:20 PDT

hmm sorry for the mis-information, I really thought keyspan did
appletalk.,.. but i have actually only used it to connect in OSX with
Newten over serial.

However, the GeeThreeStealth or GeeFourStealth serial ports work fine
with appletalk. You might find one on ebay, or buy one on their site:

http://www.geethree.com/

I have one in my G4 and it works well...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html