Re: [NTLK] Ethernet question

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 09:59:46 PDT

Hi Mark
Over the last couple of weeks there has been considerable discussion
related to the topic of Bootstrapping and ethernet connection.
Grant Hutchinson has recently assumed responsibility for FAQ and I
believe there has been some updating.
Frank Gruendel Is working on a card lending project to assist people
install necessary drivers for ethernet connection when they are unable
to connect to their desktop computers.
If you can install software check UNNA for packages.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html