Re: [NTLK] Newton sell off

From: Matthew Boulanger (matthewboulanger_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 18:59:00 PDT

Hey,

I live in Vermont too, here I thought I was the only Newt user left (aside from Mr. Macia the software developer) Where are all these Newt-using Vermonters located?

Oh, and yes, I do wear flannels, drive a pickup truck, and eat Ben and Jerry's. However, what seperates Vermont from Canada is that Vermont's beer is much much better. Canada does have good beer, don't get me wrong, but the local brews here are really my favorite.

-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html