[NTLK] Escale new version ETA?

From: Mathieu Roy (mathieuroy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 10:26:04 PDT

Hello list,

I am having no sucess in trying to install packages to my new (to me)
newton. "Delivery" gives me a kernal panic and Escale just stalls on
the "installing package" part. I am using the regular Dock application
(trying to install the dock TCP/IP one), through an Appletalk
connection with ethernet.

I do get the ethernet connection to come alive (by starting up
Nethopper), the iBook and the Newt to see each other but no go on the
installation...

I've searched the archives and it seems that I'd need to build a
nightly to try it out but I can't seem to be able to do it (novice
here).

Has anyone built a nightly that I could try?

Thanks

Mathieu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html