Re: [NTLK] Emate redux?

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 18:56:51 PDT

        You never used a Z88, which was what the WP-2 was copied
after. Sinclair took so much heat over the years for his membrane
keyboards that he decided to make one that was *better* than one with
switches. He did. Totally silent, and you barely had to think about
typing to do so. If I could put one on my Newton, or interface it to
my Powerbook G4 I'd do it without a second's thought.

--
Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net