Re: [NTLK] Nethopper 400 code

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 22:24:12 PDT

Are you sure that that is a NetHopper error?
That sounds more like a standard 400 Web Error.
Check out my Newton book "Server Errors" for a listing
in book format of web server errors.
http://newton.tek-ed.com/index.cfm?type=2
and scroll down to the Server Error book.
According to the error listed, a 400 error is a bad
request error. Probably related to a malformed syntax
calling the page in question.

Now, what does that mean? Well, either the page
referring you to that link had a malformed link, or
the connection is corrupting your data stream, or
there is a problem with NetHopper. Most likely it's
NetHopper. Make sure that your cache is flushed and
you have enough space to save the cache.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Serna <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:
> Nethopper sure do have little problems! everything
> going fine till I got an 400 error! Now what do I
> do?
>
> Robert Maeda Serna
> sent using a Newton MessagePad 2100

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100